As you might have guessed from the topics of my last blog posts, I don't have much spare time these days. However, I do get out some times. For example (well it is not really "examples", but more like a complete list of not-work-related-things I have done lately):
1) Anders, I, AC and Søren went to see the play/musical Uncle Danny. AC had got some almost free tickets through her work. The reviews hadn't been that great, so our expectations were close to zero. Always a good starting point :) The play turned out to be quite good. I didn't really know anything about Dan Turell (i.e. Uncle Danny) but Lars Bom who played the role as Dan Turell did a great job. Unfortunately, the tire on Anders' bike had gone flat during the play, so we had to walk home. It took us 50 min!
2) In addition, Anders and I had dinner at B's place last week at Amager. We got a great vegetarian lasagne and a great salad. And even though it was a Thursday and some of us had to go to work next day, we had some great hours. Unfortunately, B's boyfriend Anders (yes, his name is Anders as well) couldn't be there, since he had to practice with his band called "180 grader virvar".
1) Anders, I, AC and Søren went to see the play/musical Uncle Danny. AC had got some almost free tickets through her work. The reviews hadn't been that great, so our expectations were close to zero. Always a good starting point :) The play turned out to be quite good. I didn't really know anything about Dan Turell (i.e. Uncle Danny) but Lars Bom who played the role as Dan Turell did a great job. Unfortunately, the tire on Anders' bike had gone flat during the play, so we had to walk home. It took us 50 min!
2) In addition, Anders and I had dinner at B's place last week at Amager. We got a great vegetarian lasagne and a great salad. And even though it was a Thursday and some of us had to go to work next day, we had some great hours. Unfortunately, B's boyfriend Anders (yes, his name is Anders as well) couldn't be there, since he had to practice with his band called "180 grader virvar".

No comments:
Post a Comment