November 22, 2006

...and I love it :)

Well, today it is 3 weeks since I started at my new job at the Biotech Research & Innovation Centre (BRIC) in Copenhagen - and I love it :) The people working there are extremely nice and very helpfull - which is good because I have a lot of questions. In addition, the research they (or "we" I suppose) do is of high quality.
Soon we are going to move to a bright new building called the Copenhagen Biocenter. It is located right next to Rigshospitalets Kollegium (where Anders lived before he moved in with me). Funnily enough, my old group will move in as well - just down the hall! It's a bit strange.
It requires a HUGE amount of coordination to plan the relocation, but luckily enough I have entered the group so late in the process that I haven't been given any tasks - yet, I guess.

No comments: